Winter roofing inspections are important to perform during the Fall. Your commercial roof has sustained many elements during the Summer. In the Bay Area, the 2017 Summer climate wasn’t the most forgiving. We had a temperature from 114 degrees to simply 80 degrees. Dry and harsh weather like that can dreadfully harm your roof’s integrity.
Why get a winter roofing inspection?
> Protect your roof from harsh winter weather
> Stay on top of new roofing technology
> Find problems before they become emergencies
> It’s Free!
Allied Construction Services has been working with HOA managers, apartment complexes, industrial sites and commercial office buildings by providing free winter roofing inspections.
- We schedule an appointment at your convenience.
- Our team meets you and begins their inspection (up to 90 minutes)
- We provide you detailed results on the condition of your roof
- We suggest further maintenance steps; our team does not pressure you into taking maintenance steps that you don’t think is necessary.
- We can schedule further roofing inspections and maintenance in advance so that you don’t need to worry about it. Our team has you covered!
We pride ourselves in providing our clients with the information that they need. We have been working on roofs for nearly 40 years, and have created the most talented group of associates to ensure the quality of our work. If you would like to schedule a free winter roofing inspection with our team, contact us today.