Why Coat Your Roof?
Coating roofs has been a known solution to roofing issues. Not only does it solve some leaks and damage, it is also less costly than replacing your roof as a whole. Our partner at KM Coatings Mfg. has been in business for more than 30 years providing the coating solution that we use on rooftops.
The benefits of coating your roof:
– VOC compliant, non-flammable
– Fungal and algal resistant – even in high temperatures
– Product and system warranties available up to 20 years.
– Depending on location, many utility companies are offering a rebate for coating projects of up to $.50 a square foot based on the project size or the customer can receive a rebate based on dollars per kilowatt reduction.
– Because there is no tear-off cost ($1.25 sf average), you will save money by reusing the existing roof.
– Receive $.60 a sf based on total project (roof and/or walls) when you can show a reduction in envelope energy of 10%. We will provide an energy calculation and other documentation for your file.