Commercial Roofing by Allied Construction Services
At Allied Construction Services, it has always been our practice to do what is best for our clients. When we approach our customer, we have three main goals that we would like to accomplish: provide the best value for the service, the best quality products and workmanship, and the best service during and after the work. When you deal with real experts that know a broad range of roofing materials, you can start to appreciate the knowledge and recommendations our field technicians deliver to save you time and money.
Just like every other part of your building, your commercial roofing has an expected lifespan. To get the most out of yours, we recommend regular roofing maintenance and roof repair. We understand that commercial roof replacement is one of the most expensive maintenance events in the life of a building and not something you want to do unnecessarily. Because of this, we have different solutions to extend the life of your roof and lower the total cost of property ownership.
Roofing Services Overview
- Roof Replacement – If you’re looking for a Title 24 Cool Roof System, we can help. We also provide single-ply roofing membrane, standing seam metal roofing and other roofing materials depending on your existing roofing surface and building style.
- Roof Coating – Roofing coatings can help certain types of roofing last longer and increase solar reflectivity, which could ultimately lower your utility costs. Some, like spray-on polyurethane foam, act as a surface replacement. Find out if your roof could benefit from a roof coating.
- Roof Maintenance – Buildings.com performed a study on commercial roofing throughout the country and found that roofs that were proactively maintained lasted up to 33% longer than a roof that was reactively maintained. We offer maintenance agreements that help keep your roof in the best shape so it lasts, saving you money over time.
- Roof Repair – The weather, accidents and new equipment installed on the roof all can cause damage. If you need roof repair anytime, for any reason, we can help. We offer 24-hour emergency roof leak repair services.
- Roof Drainage – One of the leading causes of roof deterioration and roof leaks is standing water. If you have or suspect you have a drainage issue, let us inspect and propose a solution.
Let Allied Construction Services help you earn LEEDS credits, save energy and money. We’ll help you manage your roofing expenses over the life of your roof. To learn more about our many commercial roofing services, call 925-724-2324 or fill out our contact form.
California Contractor License Number: 605271 B, C39, C33